Thanks so much for joining us for the Essential Oils 30-Day Daily Habits Challenge!
“How can I use Essential Oils in my everyday life?”
“What’s the best way to introduce Essential Oils into my family’s routines?”
“How can I create new, beneficial, daily Essential Oils habits for myself and my family?”
Many people ask these questions (perhaps you’re one of them). In this Class, we’re going to answer them.
We’ll talk about how to maintain overall wellness by establishing DAILY HEALTHY HABITS with your Essential Oils and products—and especially with the ESSENTIAL OILS DAILY HABITS KIT.
Over the next 30 days, we’ll talk about Essential Oils that will help you:
• Get a restful sleep;
• Reduce stress;
• Promote healthy skin;
• Boost energy;
• Build your immune system.
We will also talk about the main supplements that everyone should use for their daily health.
While we’ll be focusing on the DAILY HABITS KIT, we’ll also look at related products that can help support your new, daily Essential Oils routines.
Here’s an introduction to what you’ll find in the Essential Oils Daily Habits Kit:
ESSENTIAL OILS DAILY HABITS KIT Ckick HERE, click "shop" and search for "Daily Habits Kit"
• Vitality Supplement Pack (1 capsule of each bottle with food at each meal, 3–4 of each daily);
• Digestive Enzyme Complex (1 capsule with food at each meal, 3 times daily);
• Probiotic Defense Formula (1 in the morning OR 1 in the evening);
• 5ml Frankincense (1 drop under tongue daily);
• 5ml Lemon (3–4 servings of citrus oil in water: 1–2 drops in 8 oz. water);
• 5ml Protective Blend (diffuse, or take internally or topically, 1–2 times per day)
• 5ml Lavender (Diffuse and use topically on feet for a restful sleep)
• 5ml Grounding Blend (2–3 drops on feet once or twice daily)
• Soothing Blend Lotion (use daily as needed for support and relief)
And here are a few tips, suggestions, and safety rules for those of you who may be new to Essential Oils:
1. Avoid sensitive areas like your eyes, nose, and ears.
2. Wash hands after applying Essential Oils to avoid getting them in your eyes.
3. If you get Essential Oils in your eyes, don’t flush with water. Oil and water don’t mix. Instead flush with Fractionated Coconut Oil or olive oil.
4. Review the facts on the labels and in the product guide for how to use each oil. Not all Essential Oils can be used in all three usual ways.
5. Dilute your oils for sensitive skin and make sure to check for a sensitive chart on certain oils. Some hot oils always need dilution.
6. Use the premade line of rollers or dilute as appropriate for each member of your family.
7. Citrus oils are photosensitive. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after application.
8. Use a diffuser necklace or Essential Oil inhaler when you want to use a certain oil but want to do so privately, e.g., at work or in a meeting.
9. A little goes a long way! Make sure to only use one to two drops as needed.
10. Ask Questions: Make the most of this 30-Day Challenge by letting the group know if you are not sure of something.
This Course was created in collaboration with Rachael Strickland, founder of LUNK: Real Living without the JUNK. Find her at www.facebook.com/lunk.wellness
*All statements in this course have not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease. Pregnant or lactating women and persons with known medical conditions should consult a physician prior to the use of any Essential Oil product.